Unleash Your Superpowers - Workshop for Female Founders
Time & Location
About the Event
If you are a woman who manages complex business situations and interacts with parties from different genders, backgrounds, cultures; and you would like to enhance the effectiveness of your negotiation, communication and perception management skills join us!
This workshop is designed to equip women leaders, aspiring entrepreneurs and innovators with practical insights on how to win negotiations through self-empowerement. You will also exlpore all the legal structures, contracts and touchpoints you can encounter when launching a new product or service.
12:45 - Open Zoom Room and Arrival
13:00 - Introduction of Innosuisse and workshop concept
13:05 - Introduction of Speaker: Prof. Dr. Kasia Jagdozinska
- Introduction of the methodology
13:10 Session 1: Negotiation Booster
- Self-preparation (Relational Aspects)
- Strategic execution (Task-related Aspects)
- Impression management
- Emotional Resilience
14:50- 15:00 BREAK
15:00- 16:00 Session 2: Negotiation Booster
- Key success factors: tips and techniques
16:00- 16:45 Session 3: Launching new Products & Services: legal issues, frameworks and contracts
- Bringing new products or services to market is a big undertaking, which gives rise to a number of legal issues. Not having an internal legal team can make this journey confusing and challenging. In this interactive discussion you will learn how to identify critical legal matters when launching new products and services.