Female entrepreneurs events and workshops
Empowering women entrepreneurs, sharing knowledge, collaborating and networking. Join our free events and in-person workshops to hear from interesting high-profile woman entrepreneurs, get inspired by their success stories, get tips, insights and valuable trainings on leaderships, negotiation skills and more.
Format of the events and workshops:
Events: Online or in-person events based around sharing entrepreneurial success stories, motivational talks by successful business woman with tips and tricks for the initial stages of your idea growth and navigating in the challenging startup environment as a female leader.
Workshops: In-person panel discussions of 2-3 hours, followed by a networking drinks reception or lunch.
Workshops are a great way to learn necessary skills to successfully run a startup, be it negotiation skills, leadership, finance or legal related practices and pitfalls. Our speakers are industry leaders with years of valuable experience in the field and are happy to share their insights with you.
These events are FREE of charge, all you need to do is register
- jeu. 08 juinUranus Room, Building D
- mar. 06 juinEPFL Innovation Park, Uranus, Building D
- jeu. 11 maiLausanne
- jeu. 04 maiMartigny
- ven. 24 marsYverdon-les-Bains
- jeu. 10 nov.Sion
- jeu. 30 juinEPFL Innovation Park, Neptune room
- mar. 12 avr.Online Event
- jeu. 24 marsOnline Event24 mars 2022, 12:00Online EventDoes research have commercial applications? How do you scale a project into a company? Join us for an honest conversation about the opportunities and challenges of the entrepreneurial journey in science. Hear from Gregory Segala, Founder of Fluosphera and Iris Crassee, Founder of RefIT
- ven. 18 marsYverdon-les-Bains
- mar. 15 marsLausanne15 mars 2022, 17:00Lausanne, Rte de Cojonnex 18, 1000 Lausanne, SwitzerlandJoin a conversation with 3 entrepreneurs who will share their experience on building engaging tech solutions to world-wide problems. Hear from Natacha Reymond, Co-Founder of sustainable fashion brand Allure Sauvage, and Sami El Bouari, Co-Founder of Evoly Energy and Amael, CEO of Resilio Solutions.