FEEL THE START-UP GROOVE
BUSINESS IDEAS EVENTS:
Successful role models are the best sources of inspiration for anyone wanting to jumpstart his own venture. At our «Business Ideas» events, you have opportunities to meet high-profile entrepreneurs and innovators, to learn from their experiences and to participate in business ideas generation!
Click below to tune into Tech4Impact Showcase !
- RSVP ClosedThu, Apr 22ONLINE
- RSVP ClosedWed, Apr 14Online Event
- RSVP ClosedThu, Mar 25Online Event
- RSVP ClosedMon, Dec 07University of Fribourg, PER 21 A120
- RSVP ClosedThu, Dec 03TBA
- RSVP ClosedTue, Dec 01ZOOMDec 01, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMZOOMHow do you launch an idea with sustainable impact? Two entrepreneurs, Jeanette Morath of ReCIRCLE and Bardiya Valizadeh, of DePoly discuss how behavior change and innovation play an important role in our environmental future, and how you can be part of that change.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Nov 20https://2020.liberezvosidees.ch/gew/Nov 20, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMhttps://2020.liberezvosidees.ch/gew/How do you bring a live 3D hologram technology and the first-ever precision-medicine platform in the neurodevelopmental disorder space with to the market? Ask two rising CEOs how they managed and financed their tech, from start to scale.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Nov 17Zoom
- RSVP ClosedSat, Oct 31Online
- RSVP ClosedThu, Oct 29Online Interactive Event
- RSVP ClosedTue, Jun 23Lausanne
- RSVP ClosedMon, May 25Lausanne
- RSVP ClosedMon, Apr 27Lausanne
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Members of higher education institutions: Students, doctoral students, members of staff, post-doctoral students, professors at universities and universities of applied sciences (including research institutions)